Currently, we have the privilege of providing our security systems, home/office automation End Computing & Network Infrastructure to several prestigious organizations, which include Govt Departments, Private Offices, NBFC, Jewellers, Hospitals, Restaurants, Private Villas, Residential Apartments, Industrial Plants and Educational Institutions.
SAGE presence and experience shall enable a successful implementation of such a project, focusing in particular on the:
Use of state-of-the-art technologies.
On time deployment of the systems.
Ability to manage multi-vendor and multi-system based services.
Security, Home/Office Automation & IT Solutions SAGE concentrates on
providing state-of-the-art services for
Design, Installation, Commissioning and Life cycle management of the following
HOME / OFFICE AUTOMATION
WHAT IS SAGE CARE?
At SAGE Care, we believe in Prevention. So, while you have invested in the best systems, allow us to connect it to our Care Centre to make sure it functions properly.
When the System is down or not in use, “we assure you of our best attention at all times, we remain.”
Why do I need a CCTV Maintenance Package?
After years of research & development, we found some major gaps in terms of services/maintenance of CCTV system due to the lack of professionals in security system sector.
“SAGE Business Solutions is only dedicated professional security system integrator in Uttar Pradesh who gives the end to end security solutions to our customers from 2015.”
You have spent a lot of money on your CCTV system; it is essential to keep it maintained and in full working order.
Protect your investment and take out a Preventative Maintenance Package for your system.
CCTV Preventative Maintenance Inspection’s include:
• Visual inspection of all major CCTV components including cabling & connections were accessible for signs of deterioration or damage.
• Check all CCTV control equipment (Monitors, DVR/NVR, SMPS etc.)
• Check and clean cameras, lenses and housings as necessary.
• Check lenses for the correct field of view and adjust as necessary.
• Check pictures for the correct field of view and adjust as necessary.
• Check and test remote signalling equipment (where fitted).
• Check recording and playback quality.
• Repair minor faults where necessary (additional costs may apply).
• Retrain the users on the use of the CCTV system (if required).
• Log all test results.
• Return the CCTV system to operational status.